Earlier this summer, SQUIDS Wild West launched to great success on iPhone and iPad—reviewers loved it with a metacritic score of 91 and fans loved it with an average 5-stars review!
In today’s free update, the Squids are back with a huge content update that will keep players busy this autumn:
- A whole new Chapter in the story, with new maps and adventures in the ruins of Thalas, and Magnus a rather spectacular new Squid to recruit!
- The Pro Mode that lets players play the game again with a super high difficulty and a new setup for the enemies. Those who manage to finish the game in Pro Mode will have their name on the Wall of Fame, in the game!
- Optimized for the new iPhone 5.
- A secret quest to find 4 hidden helmets.
- The Squids can now be leveled up to level 30.
- Also in this update: a function to reset a game as demanded by the fans, and several bug fixes have been included.
We also want to spread the word that SQUIDS Wild West amazing original soundtrack from musician Romain Gauthier is available since september, and can be downloaded on iTunes and Bandcamp http://itunes.apple.com/fr/album/squids-wild-west-original/id561511324.
SQUIDS Wild West sells for USD $1.99 on the App Store http://itunes.apple.com/app/squids-wild-west/id522145076. SQUIDS fans can befriend the game’s tentacular heroes on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/squidsthegame) and Twitter (http://www.twitter.com/squidsthegame).