Sunshine Lab is a videogame studio specializing in casual games for mobile and touch platforms. To prepare the launch of our next game we are looking for a creative and passionate Marketing Manager to join our team.
You will join a team of seasoned developers and you will be responsible to define the marketing strategy for the studio’s next game, implement and monitor it. You will report directly to the COO and work with the creative teams. Your responsibilities will include:
- Create and manage viral marketing presence across the industry leading web sites, blogs, forums… and maintain a press review book.
- Build Sunshine Lab’s community, be the spokesperson, create events, engage the community on a regular basis
- Develop relationship with the major mobile game/application web sites
- Represent the studio and the game in major videogame shows and events
- Brief and follow up of specialized marketing creative agency / PR for marketing strategy and key assets production
- Manage the marketing budget, monitor marketing actions efficiency and adapt strategy accordingly
- Prepare marketing materials including videos, description texts, screenshots and press summaries and distribute them to mobile game/application web sites and apps
- Manage promotions, email marketing campaigns, online / in game advertising campaigns
- Manage Sunshine Lab and its titles websites, social networks and blogs
- Maintain competitive reviews and nurture the development team with market and consumer knowledge.
This position is a great opportunity to participate in the dynamic game industry, on a sector (mobile) that is particularly interesting and challenging marketing wise and growing exponentially today.
- Experience and knowledgeable in online marketing, PR and social networking
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with writing game summaries, blogs, collecting screenshots and submitting marketing packages.
- Knowledge of the main mobile games and applications sites
- Video editing knowledge/experience preferred
- Passion for games!
Contract: CDD, internship or freelance mission. The position could evolve to permanent contract.
Mission duration: 5 to 12 months from May 2011
Location: The team is working remotely so you will be able to work from home, with the possibility to work part time in our offices in Paris or Montpellier.
Rate: According to experience and qualification (+ bonus).
If you are interested, please send a mail with your resume and a few lines about your motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org.